Life is not about struggle. It is about transformation.
The Masterkey to unlocking all the security, confidence, control, and success you have always been looking for comes from developing your special God-given gift.
But how do you find your gift?
How do you develop it?
How do you employ it?
The answers to those questions are found in the process of transformation. Transformation is not complicated, and the process is easier than you could imagine. Are you ready to transform?
Your only other option is to conform to the world around you. You can listen to the experts in what doesn’t work, you can become a greater part of a world gone crazy, and you can continue to strive and struggle for what they say will bring you happiness. For many, conforming to the world means a life of quiet desperation. On the other hand, you could seek for what really fulfills you. It is your choice.
Albert Einstein said,
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
And the apostle Paul wrote,
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discover what the will of God is, that which is good and pleasing and perfect.”
How would you like to know for certain that you are living your purpose?
What would it feel like to wake up each day in the center of God’s will for your life?
How much confidence would that give you that all your needs would be met…and then some?
What do you think it would be like to possess the desires of your heart?
All of these are the results of transforming to what you were created to be. They do not come from conforming to what society tells us.
Are you ready to start the process and become a Transformer?
Then here is what I suggest:
- Listen to the Transformers Podcast
- Subscribe to the blog feed
- Get the books Father Fracture and Employ Your GIFT
And when you are ready, become a Transformers Member.
Do you Qualify to be a Transformer?
- Are you a man or a woman?
- Do you believe there is a God, and you’re pretty sure you aren’t Him?
- Do you call yourself a Christian? (whether you are Protestant, Catholic, or Non-denominational, and whether or not you go to church)
- Or are you trying to figure out if you want to be a Christian?
- Do you want all that God has for you?
If you answered yes to those questions, then congratulations, you qualify. Becoming a Transformer Member can make a huge difference in your life.
If you answered no to any of the questions, then this is not for you and it is not my GIFT to persuade you otherwise. Good luck…you’ll need it.
Become a member of something bigger than yourself.
Transformation from doing what doesn’t work to prospering by using your GIFT is a process. That’s why we created the Transformers MembershipTM
As a Transformer you will receive;
- A 20-minute video each week that progresses from week to week
- A copy of Father Fracture, How Your Relationship with Your Father Affects Your Identity
- A copy of Employ Your GIFT, How to Stop Struggling and Live Your Purpose
- A DISC personality assessment when we get to the personality section
- A CliftonStrengths assessment when we get to the strengths section
Start your Transformation from;
- Depressed to excited
- Despair to hope and fulfillment
- Mere existence to purpose
- Passive to purpose
- “Whatever” to AWESOME!