Thank you for your interest in a Personal Development Program (PDP) that is faith-based.
There are several reputable companies that provide helpful personal development information and workshops, but some of the best-known PDP organizations put out information that can be a little goofy, and some of it is outright anti-Christian. How do you know which information is good and which isn’t?
That is why I am putting together a Personal Development Program that is based on God’s word.
Some of the information will be free, and some will only be available to members.
To be a member is simple: you have to self-identify as Christian, or you want to know more about Christianity so you can make a decision about your faith.
- The information is NOT targeted to any denomination.
- It is NOT a Bible study.
- It does NOT attempt to pull you away from whatever denomination you already belong.
- It does NOT attempt to get you to join any church.
- It is NOT theological, or dogmatic.
- It is ONLY about your personal development.
- It is applicable to your life–you are supposed to use this PDP to make a positive change now, today.
- As King David said, “This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24
Rather than guess, I would like to ask your opinion about what information should be included in a Personal Development Program. Your responses will not be shared or sold anywhere.
Which topics would be of most interest to you?
- How to increase your confidence?
- Discovering your real identity?
- Discovering your special gift (yes, you have one)?
- Discovering the purpose for which you were created?
- God said that He gives you power to make wealth (Deut 8:18) and that He adds no sorrow to it (PV 10:22). How do you do that, His way?
- Finding out what you really desire?
- How to live with passion?
- How to, no kidding, follow Jesus’ new commandment to love one another as He loves you?
- How to discover how much God loves you?
- How to apply your purpose to a vision or a cause so that you really make a difference?
- Other (please specify)
Just reply in the comment box below with the numbers that hit your hot button.
(i.e. 1, 4, 8, 9,10, 11 how to make sense of the Bible.)
I greatly appreciate your help!